Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lots of Photos on the way back to the yard!!



View Larger Map
A= Leduc, Alberta           B=  Shelby, Montana           C= Glacier National Park, MT
D= Kalispell, Montana      E= Flathead Lake, Montana   F= Elmo, Montana    
G= Polson, Montana        H= Ronan, Montana             I= Anaconda, Montana 

Some lovely friends in Leduc, Alberta!!
From Shelby toward Columbia Falls on Hwy 2
Passing through Glacier Park
Glacier National Park
Glacier National Park
Glacier National Park
South of Kalispell, Montana
Great View of Flathead Lake, Montana
Flathead Lake, Montana
Coming into Elmo, Montana 
Entering Polson, Montana
Polson, Montana again.
Polson, Montana  a third time.
A local farm in Ronan, Montana
At the end of this road, you can see the white buildings.  That was my destination in Ronan, Montana, a local farm where I drop my load.

After this I went down to the yard and my truck went into the shop for repairs once again.

No comments: